CCA Fontes & Oriental
Provide social protection to children and adolescents in situations of vulnerability and risk, through the development of their potential as well as offer acquisitions for the achievement of autonomy, protagonism and citizenship, through the strengthening of family and community ties
About the Project
The Service aims at providing care for children and adolescents in work situations, who are brought back to the family, after a protective measure for the disabled or not with BPC, from families who are beneficiaries of income transfer programs and are in a situation of vulnerability and risk. Currently we have 178 children enrolled, with about 1,424 attendances and 4,272 monthly meals.
Each day, there are activities related to integration, rules of living, play, educational and cultural activities for the participants. Several workshops are held, such as: arts, sports, dance, capoeira and theater. Some of them are done by office workers contracted by the service and others by volunteers.
In the morning, between 08:00 a.m to 11:30 a.m, children and adolescents have two meals: breakfast and lunch. In the afternoon, from 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm, two meals are offered: lunch and afternoon snack.
ZENILDE DA SILVA SOUZA
- 1983 – Voluntary – Management Mario Covas – Registration work for vacating the land and construction of Shopping Mall – under the supervision of Sanitary Doctor Dr ZILDA ARNS.
- 2004 – Student Inspector E.E. REVERENDO ERODIÇE PONTES DE QUEIROZ
- 2005 – Social Protection Agent – Family Action – PROBRASIL ASSOCIATION
- Socioeducational Advisor – SASF – PROBRASIL ASSOCIATION
- Administrative Assistant – SASF – PROBRASIL ASSOCIATION
- Technical Assistant – CCA-Recreio – PROBRASIL ASSOCIATION
- Service Manager – CCA-Oriental / Sources- PROBRASIL ASSOCIATION
- 2016- Completing 6th Semester Degree in Social Sciences – FMU- Faculdades Metropolitanas Unidas.
- SMADS Training – Municipal Department of Social Assistance
- Work in social assistance network
- Participation at regional and municipal conferences. From 2006 to 2015.
- Regional and Municipal Conference – ECA – Delegate
- Social Assistance Forum – FAS
- Itinerant City Hall in the Region of Parelheiros with orientations to the family, and research.
- Registration for housing – Neighborhood São Norberto under coordination Sub-prefecture Parelheiros.
- I acted as representative of SUAS workers, mediator for legalization of the Vargem Grande Neighborhood.
- CMDCA/COMAS. Participation
- Welcoming Family Training – High Complexity – CREAS
Implemented in 2012, carried out in partnership with the Municipal Department of Social Assistance and Development
– (SMADS), And City Hall of São Paulo and CCA Fontes / Oriental has already performed about 68,352 calls.
The opening hours are Monday to Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM. The CCA Fontes / Oriental team currently has 11 employees, including: 1 Service manager, 1 Technical Assistant, 1 Administrative, 3 socio-educational counselors, 4 operational agents 1 cook. 100% free service.