Children’s Center from 06 years to 11 years and eleven months and Center for Adolescents from 12 years to 14 years and eleven months – CCA Jd das Fontes
The ProBrasil Association is a partner of the Municipality of São Paulo in the fight against social inequality and for better living conditions of the local population. Since 2012, in partnership with the São Paulo City Hall (PMSP) and the Municipal Secretariat for Social Assistance and Development (SMADS), the Center for Children from 06 years to 11 years and eleven months and Center for Adolescents from 12 years to 14 years and Eleven months – CCA Jd das Fontes, typified in the network of social assistance services in accordance with Administrative Rule 46/47 / SMADS / 2010.
Know a little more about the CCA
Provide social protection to children and adolescents, in a situation of vulnerability and risk, through the development of their potential, as well as favor acquisitions to achieve autonomy, protagonism and citizenship, by strengthening family and community ties.
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Where we work
We operate in the neighborhoods Jardim das fontes and Jardim Oriental, providing educational and social assistance for 140 children and adolescents.
Who we serve
- Children and adolescents in work situations;
- Children and adolescents returned to family life, after protective measures of care;
- Children and adolescents with disabilities, whether or not they are beneficiaries of the BPC;
- Children and adolescents from families who are beneficiaries of income transfer programs;
- Children and adolescents at risk vulnerability.
To attend daily 120 children and adolescents who are in a situation of social exclusion in socio-educational, recreational and cultural activities.